Come & Join The Omega Team
28th November 2023
Trainee QC Inspector
The Trainee QC Inspector is a member of the QHSE department and will be supporting the QC Inspector in all forms of inspection and general labouring duties.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Visual and dimensional quality checks on parts produced within Omega and externally.
- Visual and dimensional quality checks on raw material.
- Etching parts with applicable information.
- Ensuring all measuring equipment is kept safe, maintained, clean and within calibration.
- Raising NCR’s.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Forklift duties.
- Cutting material.
- General labouring duties.
Would suit a school leaver with excellent (Nat 5/GCSE) grades.
For more information please contact: email@example.com